Sunday, March 22, 2009

R.I.P. Laptop, You Are Missed

My big sister and I were being fairies.

Aren't I just so pretty?

Uh, mom, there's someone looking at me in here...




Ok, so my laptop has officially died. The screen on it went out, which is the true death of a laptop. So I am behind on things because I would have to use the desktop computer, which is in the office. And away from two mobile children who would wreack havoc on my house in the few moments I was gone. Not to mention this fancy camera takes forever to download pictures....


We finally got the swingset back up this weekend. Not nearly as costly to fix as I'd originally thought. Now we have found a few other projects to work on that will take up our time and money.


Kailey is trying so very hard to walk, but she just isn't there yet. But really, who needs walking when this is your mode of transportation?







No comments: