Monday, March 9, 2009

Bathtime Pics

Gotta love bathtime, and my princess ducky
Splish, Splash, I was takin' a bath....

What are you doing?

I know we've ALL felt this way about our computer...
So, finally, I think the baby has this naptime thing figured out. She will actually nap for longer than 30 minutes at a time, with is fabulous. Now I can actually get to some things once in awhile. Ellie and I made cookies this morning after our doctor's visit. We did not get to go to playgroup today. Ellie is still coughing, and I would feel rude hauling her over to hack on all the other kids toys. And we are supposed to be tackling the playroom, but I think we will do that later.
I am going to try to get a video of my mobile baby tonight, so maybe I can get it posted.
I'm not feeling especially profound today. I do want to comment on that last picture. Since Matt is a computer guy, we have many, many parts of computers at our house. Well, since we are decluttering, that means some of the deceased pieces have to go. We are no longer a retirement home for aging and diseased pieces of old computers that should have gone on to a better place a long time ago. So, Ellie got her chance to smash them up. She really had great fun, and I had visions of doing that to a certain portable sat monitor that I am forced to work with...




No comments: