Thursday, February 26, 2009

Such Big Girls!

She begged and begged to get her ears pierced. I caved.
Look at this big girl. She can stand all by herself and push her stroller!

My baby girl has been sick this week. Fevering and snotty and not interested in sleeping well. Finally, she is sleeping in her bed tonight instead of her swing (thank goodness I kept that take-along!) So she is feeling better, and hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight and can go to work tomorrow.
Ellie has been totally obsessed with getting her ears pierced this week. I was shocked that she did, since she is terrified of needles. But she kept begging and begging to please get her ears pierced. So I finally took her last night. And she sat still as can be and got it done. She is so very proud of her sparkly pink flower earrings. And she looks so old with them on. She is so very diligent about reminding us to clean them. And of course, they go with her shiny pink headband.
Kailey has been pulling herself up on stuff and attempting to cruise around. She shoves her stroller forward and tries to follow it, but her feet are a bit slower. Sometimes she can step, othertimes, she just falls over.
We have had a fairly uneventful week this week, just cleaning up snot and puke and handing out tylenol and motrin. I did steal an idea from Jodi and updated my music player with my girls' favorite lullaby, baby of mine. All mommies have a special song for their kids, and that is mine. Also added a few song from the Sound of Music, which is one of Ellie's favorite movies.

No comments: