Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Out of The Mouths of Little Girls

When I told her to have Daddy help her...
"Daddies are so much stronger than mommies. And they are so much skinnier."

When she accidently pinched her baby sister's fingers
"Aww, crap, that sucks, baby girl."

When I told her to quit messing around...
"Mommy, I'm not messing around, I'm just taking my time."

When she had to help pick up her room...
"Are we just going to clean until we die?"

When I thanked her for helping out Kailey...
"I'm the best big sister ever, right Mom? And you are not."

When I tried to recomb her ratty hair...
"Will you quit jacking with my curls!"

When I'd had it and yelled at her go do something...
"When I'm the mom, I'm not going to boss small childs around all day"

I always wanted a sweet, kind little girl. I guess the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree :)

3 comments:

myhouseof6 said...

i think, no im certain i love her.

Pam, Kaden and Skyler said...

Tommy and i could not stop laughing! Our kids say some of the funniest stuff ever.

Matt and Kylie said...

I was reading this post to Matt because I am always telling him about the things Ellie says... and he decided she would be perfect for Owen. It is tradition in our family for the women to be older anyway... :)