Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Some Cuteness...

I'm smiling so big...
For my very own paparazzi...
I'm getting lazy with my blogging lately. We have this fancy new camera, and I don't know how to download the pics to my computer yet. Ok, thats just another excuse. I'm too lazy to learn. I mean why bother when you live with a computer nerd who will do it for you? (I, of course, say that with utmost love.)
Very busy week this week, and not really much new to write. My baby turned 8 months old on Valentine's day. She is standing up by herself now. She can crawl all over, anywhere she wants. And if she can't get it, her big sister will haul her over to whatever she wants. The child has life by the tail. She refuses to eat baby food. She is entirely too good for such things as mashed carrots. She must have bits of real food, or she just throws a hissy fit.
Ellie discovered she liked guacamole this week. I about fell over. I mean, that doesn't go well with PB &J or chicken nuggets, now does it? We also discovered that she has an ever so slightly loose tooth. I mean, we're talking months before this sucker comes out. However, she is now sure she can't possibly go to school with a loose tooth, and, oh my lord, there could be BLOOD when it falls out? What ever shall she do??






No comments: