Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kailey

Me- "How about you start going potty on the big girl potty."
K- "No I never going to sit on dat big girl potty. I gonna look at dat big girl potty, but I never sit on it."

Me- "It's nap time!'
K- "No, I never take a nap. Ever. I don't love naps"

K- "Mama, I gonna go up and throw Landon out of his crib"
Me- "No, Kailey, you can't, that will hurt Landon."
K- "Well, I just gonna get him up, and I drop him on the floor veeerry softly" No worries, all 23 pounds of her couldn't heave all 17 pounds of him anywhere :)

K- sitting in her bumbo "Dis is my bumbo." puts her feet on Landon's bumbo "And dis is my bumbo, too."

K- "Mama, guess what?"
Me- "What?"
K- "Do you know the muffin man?"

K- "Dat Slobber!!! Mama, wipe that Landon's slobber"


And of course, good old Ellie
"Now mom, make sure you put on makeup before the people come over so it looks like you showered"

The boy is going to be sweet and wonderful. I just know it...

2 comments:

myhouseof6 said...

i love that kid.

Anonymous said...

do you know a muffin man? lol