Friday, December 10, 2010

Ellie's Room

 She chose the turquoise all by herself. I admit, I was a bit reluctant, but it turned out so cute!

 She LOVES her bunk bed. I am so proud of myself. Those bedspreads were only $15 each!

 She has a giant mirror that will go on her wall in that big empty space, but I have to paint it still.

 The custom curtain Nana made. Yeah, I know, I am VERY spoiled with my window treatments!  I need to climb up and pin it back together.
Where the American girls live. She wants a beanbag to read her books. Maybe some other time...

I will freely admit that Ellie doesn't get much of her design taste from her mother. I would have NEVER, EVER bought that turquoise of my own free will. But it is adorable on her wall, and so "big girl." I found the bedspreads at target and they just made the wall color pop so much. She does have a bathroom in her room that is going to be hot pink and turquoise, you know, when time permits. Maybe some cold day this winter. I am a huge fan of the flower stickers on the wall. That is one of man's greatest inventions. Cheap, and easy to change!
Landon's and Kailey's will follow soon!


No comments: