Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pictures

OK, probably should have been more adult supervision during this....
I think the balloon says it all....
Not much new going on here. We did FINALLY GET GRASS!!!. I wanted to take a picture, but it's raining today, so maybe another day. Now we just need to get the swingset back up. I am REALLY wanting that done before the baby is born, but we'll see. May is shaping up to be almost as busy as April. We are still visiting the doctor frequently. I see the doctor once a week, nonstress tests twice a week and the perinatologist every 4 weeks. But just 6 weeks left, so the end is in sight. Ellie and I tackled the baby room while Matt was out of town, so that should be pretty much done. Just a few more projects that I need to complete, and then maybe we will be ready!

No comments: