Monday, June 21, 2010

A Moment of Peace

Loving on her baby brother

Isn't he to-die-for cute!

And she is pretty cute looking herself...don't be fooled, she is wickedly sassy

A quiet moment of peace...

I am having a rare moment of peace right now. That doesn't happen much these days. However, Ellie is at t-ball, Kailey is in bed, and Landon is right here in his sling sleeping away. I found my sling back today. Oh, how I needed that! I have 2 whole hands in which to stop hair-pulling, chocolate-milk-spilling, "she took that right out of my dollhouse" moments. Only one complaint was lodged, by Kailey during her Einstein-viewing just before bedtime "baby, MOVE!" And the poor little baby MIGHT have gotten shoved over just a bit so mickey mouse could occupy some precious little space left on my lap.
This is my life these days. And it is just fine with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that's a lovely new blog header. I wonder who did that for you! :)

Love, Your Favorite Sister