Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Ellie and I went to my parents house this weekend for an Easter Egg hunt at my sister's school. She made out rather well, since there were not that many kids there. That was probably a good thing, as she was rather selective in what she picked up. Then, she'd trade someting out that was already in her basket. I kept telling her to just pick up whatever and put it in, but it took her awhile to get there.
Look what I found!
There was LOTS of goodies!
Showing off her basket.
Ellie and my cousin Nicole. Ellie managed somehow in all her trading out, to find the grand prize egg, which is how we are now the proud owners of a giant purple bunny.

1 comment:

annie said...

Good Job, Ellie! Hopefully I will be able to pick up eggs as good as you did, even though I'm small! Your purple bunny is very cute, I'm sure that made you very happy. I'm sure you're getting very excited about your new baby coming! Mommy and Daddy did a very nice job on painting your room and your baby's room! Hope to see you soon and hope your mommy is feeling better!
love,
Parker (don't I type well for not being able to read?!)